The diversity of Burch Corporation partners is a reflection of the company’s ability to offer solutions that are client and industry specific. Burch Corporation focuses on the primary need of our clients: To make sound business decisions that will sustain growth in the future.
Over the 60 plus years of business, Burch Corporation has served over 10,000 accounts. Those accounts will attest that Burch Corporation’s approach to problem solving is clearly unique. Burch Corporation has always been there in critical times, with a 24/7 emergency service hotline. However, our partners also rely on Burch Corporation for proactive guidance for capital project planning, equipment performance monitoring and creative solutions that meet specific budget requirements.
Burch Corporation has invested in technology that efficiently dispatches technicians, digitizes invoicing, electronic service record keeping and mobile technology that enables our technicians to access manufacturer resources in the field and create service tickets from their vehicle.
Burch Corporation has also invested in state-of-the art plasma tables, duct machines and metal working equipment, all enabling us to efficiently handle any project, regardless of scope. Extensive use of the most advanced computer hardware and software applications such as drafting, design, estimating, job costing and layout programs enable the project engineering group to streamline the production and management processes for high-quality design build projects.
While technology is important, Burch Corporation has always relied on our most important asset: Our People. Burch Corporation technicians and project management team consistently participate in continuing education programs which enable them to make the best recommendations to our clients.
Areas of specialty:
- Temperature, humidity and pressure control – commercial and industrial
- Service or Installation of:
- Scientific Rooms, Coolers and Freezers
- All makes and models of refrigeration equipment
- All makes and models of air conditioners and heating equipment
- Air handlers
- Process piping
- Chilled water systems
- Steam systems
- Specialized ventilation and air quality systems
- Ice machines
- Fabrication of application driven duct products
- Preventive and full-service maintenance
- On call repair service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Design / build applications